Monday, August 21, 2006

A Corina moment.

One of the best things about little kids is the way they talk to themselves while they're playing. Corina does it like crazy, and I think it's sad she'll outgrow that before too long. But then again it's probably good she'll outgrow it. You know what I mean.

Anyway, sometimes it's fun to listen to her when she doesn't know I'm there. She was quietly playing with some toys and whispering to herself yesterday, and then she suddenly sang out, "I like big butts and I cannot lie!"

I have no idea where she learned that, but I'm awfully proud of her.

3 comments:

CoolestWifeEver said...

I'd like to think that's my influence. Maybe she wasn't *quite* asleep last time we had a karaoke party and sang our special ghetto rendition of "Endless Love."

Dainon said...

It's too bad she's got no big butts in that famb'ly to like.

CoolestWifeEver said...

It's probably why she likes to visit Jesse and me. PLENTY of that goin' around.