Thursday, August 24, 2006

I may be a few months late for this...

But why wasn't Nightcrawler in X-Men 3? He was only slightly awesome. If they were going forget to include a character, couldn't it have been Storm the yawn maker? And why did Halle Berry sometimes give Storm an accent, and sometimes not?

The reason I finally saw the X-Men movies was because of all the people telling me I look like Jean. I decided to see what they're talking about.


And I saw. Corina calls me Jean all the time now, and I don't mind a bit.

But yeah...that Nightcrawler thing. What's the deal?

2 comments:

Jesse Harris said...

I heard something about the dude who played Nightcrawler doing some musical or clothing ads or somesuch. He was too busy with his own thing to replace the primadonna that is Halle Berry.

Pablo said...

Ok...I know that this is probably a little too testosterone driven to have actually been true in Homowood, but I'm not personally complaining that they left Halle Berry and took out the creepy, blue, German devil guy. Awesome is no match for alien hot.