Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've been decorating.

Isn't it pretty? That now decorates my bedroom wall, and it's huge. Some guy who thinks he's smart (fine...he is) told me to buy that and said it would help me feel organized once I'm in school. It will show me my whole semester at a glance. I've already been standing in front of it, staring and feeling organized, and there's hardly a thing written on it yet. I've been worrying a lot about going to school and also still being a good mom. It seems like there will be way too much to do. Seeing it simplified into 4 easy months makes it seem like nothing. Nothing! I can totally do this.

Oh, and I read in the paper a couple of months ago that a guy with Downs Syndrome graduated from my program, so if he can do it...

2 comments:

Slade said...

I had to start a Blog just to leave a comment here! Elitist!

Seriously, just letting you know I'm checking in on you every few days.. Peace!

-Brent

bestsariah said...

I was just wondering yesterday if anyone in our family was reading my blog. Neat! Maybe you could put pictures of Winter on your blog, since I've only seen her as a newborn...