Friday, August 18, 2006

Looky what I got!


A new computer! That's not it there, but it's close enough.

I've only ever had a computer that a friend had given to me because otherwise he was going to throw it out. That computer was so slow I would read a bit or fold laundry while I'd wait for a page to load. This one - things come up as soon as I click! I didn't even know that could happen. I'm in love.

Now I'm all set for school. New computer, new backpack, new pencil case. Let's hope my brain still knows how to learn stuff. Let's. All of us.

5 comments:

bestsariah said...

Holy poo...this computer can play music and do other things at the same time without making the songs stutter. I posted this comment while listening to music! That might not impress you, but then you probably never used my old computer.

CoolestWifeEver said...

I actually AM impressed. I've seen your old computer. That's really awesome. Did you have to sleep with a computer geek to get it? Not feed your children for a month?

bestsariah said...

I got a $300 grant for first year students who need a computer for school. They're just throwing money at me!

Krispy said...

Girl, you'll be a woman soon.

Amy said...

Sleeeeeeek. Very nice, miss! Happy for you. Ü