Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stupid Jewel Quest


It's not my best friend anymore. I stopped keeping track of screens cleared and instead went with high score. My highest was 175,139 before today. That was a lot more than 22 screens, but I don't know how many.

And then today I was in hell. Something weird happened in my brain, and I couldn't not win. The game turned incredibly easy. I got up to 511,746 points and I wasn't even paying attention anymore. In fact, I was crying from the torture. I wanted to stop, but I also knew if I completely quit I'd wonder how high I could have gotten. And so I kept going. I hate that game now. HATE. I never want to see a stupid red skull again in my life, except every time I close my eyes that's all I see. I finally lost by blurring my eyes so I couldn't really see the screen. I suppose I could have completely thrown the game without the eye blurring trick, but I'm not normal. No news there.

No comments: