Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Some tidbits from my interesting life.

Today a girl in my class told me she feels as though she has ADHD or something, because she often finds it hard to sit through our boring classes. I told her I feel as though I have full-blown AIDS.

Let's see...what else...

I got 102% on an exam. In college. Praise me.

LOST is on tonight, which makes me incredibly happy. I have an 8 page paper to write tonight, as well as three essays to read for a test tomorrow. That makes me less happy.

I'm eating cheesecake right now. A boy gave it to me because he likes me very much. He's good.

Corina had her half birthday yesterday (5½), and it's my dad's 62nd birthday today. Can you believe he has a birthday on the same day LOST is on? He's lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some sweet tidbits! And you know how I like hearing about tidbits.

My husband is absolutely crazy in the head for that show also! He keeps trying to reel me in, but if I watch just one episode of a new show, that's it for me. I'm forever addicted.

Like I seriously need ANOTHER show to watch. Honestly.

Jason Randall said...

wow... awesome.... i wish my birthday was on when Lost is on...

But.... I have to settle for reruns of BJ and the Bear.