Thursday, October 19, 2006

This is the place.

That's where I spend all my time, and now I'm going to brag. I'm seriously kicking bum. I got 100% on my psychology research paper. I got 102% on an exam on birth defects, disabilities, inclusion, etc. 100% on my philosophy paper. 100% on my English essay on 9/11. Apparently I can do no wrong. I tell you this so you'll praise me and buy me candy.

Also, I got a tiny scholarship and the awards ceremony is next week. I wish I had some family here so they could cheer for me, or at least an Uncle Ben. I told the kids if they ask if there are any Uncle Bens in the room, they should just stand up. They're recovering alcoholics too.

My morning class is cancelled today. That makes me happy.

11 comments:

Glen said...

Yay for you. Seriously that is a good job. :)

CoolestWifeEver said...

Nicely done! I don't have any money to buy you candy, but if you could just mentally attribute some of the candy that I've bought you in the past to this congratulations, that'd be great.

Congratulations! I knew you'd do awesomely

Anonymous said...

Too bad you're Canadian. Those grades would only be worth about 75% in the U.S.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You truly are an inspiration. I couldn't possibly be more proud!

hb said...

Keep on kickin' trash, sistah.

(And also: Good job. ;)

granolagirl94 said...

*bows in awe*

Anonymous said...

Poor Uncle Ben... he refuses to sit in the parents section!

Even after all the rice he's made.

Jesse Harris said...

It's not candy, but there's something in the mail for you.

Pablo said...

You're kicking my trash. I can't remember the last time a got 100% on an assignment.

shannon said...

Kristy should go to your school. Maybe then someone could teach her that the conversion would come out closer to 90%, 75% is so five years ago. Duh!

Anonymous said...

That's because the last time I was in Canadia was five years ago.