Thursday, November 30, 2006

Coincidence? I think...so.

I had to take a taxi tonight, and I got chatting with the driver. I do that. (Talk a lot.) We're in Alberta, which is way in Western Canada. Turns out the driver is from out east, and so are we. That's far, far away. And then when we started narrowing down exactly where we're from, we found out it is the exact same place. I mean exact. We were born in the same hospital. The same hospital! I think that's freaking weird. I forgot to ask if he also came out of my mom's privates. He probably did.

2 comments:

chartie said...

This has absolutely nothing to do with your post, but I hear on the radio this morning that it's your girlfriend Sara Silverman's birthday today. Do you two have anything special planned?

Laurie said...

Hey, if you're seeing Sara Silverman tonight, please send her this personal message from me: "What the crap are you doing with Jimmy Kimmel? Are you out of your MIND?!!"

Thanks.