Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'd say I was justified...


Two teenagers were blocking my way in the aisle at Payless yesterday. They finally moved a tiny bit, so I had to angle between them. That's not easy on crutches. As I was making my way between them, one of them stepped forward and stomped right on my foot. The broken one with the huge cast on it. I made a good gasping noise that let her know it hurt, and then I stood there looking at her, waiting for my apology. She didn't say anything, and even though I wanted to set her on fire, I walked away. After I went a few steps, the girl started laughing. That's when I threatened to shove my crutch up her ass.
It was a good day, overall.

10 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm waiting for the day that I'm sitting in jail for giving some punk kid the beating his parents should have.

Shannon said...

I would have skipped the threat and gone right to the shoving your crotch up her ass.
I seriously get disgusted with the way a lot of people's children behave. Who raised these kids? Apparently, no one.

Shannon said...

Holy bad typo!!! Please delete that comment. I swear I meant to say your crutch, not your crotch!!!

David said...

I know exactly what you mean!!! I am also stuck in a cast and on crutches and people just don't care,they push in front of you and everything!How are you feeling?Feel free to e-mail me,mortgagebank1@gmail.com

bestsariah said...

Shannon, there will be no deleting.

And David...hi. Let's go on a date and fall in love.

Amy said...

Damn kids. Next time, beat first, ask questions later.

Krispy said...

I bet david is hot. You should totally email him. Make sure you use protection, though.

Shannon said...

I wonder if David knows that he will just end up as another blog entry further down the road.

Shauna said...

Hopefully in a crotch-free blog entry.

I mean... crutch-free.

Katz said...

that was hilarious. some kids deserve a beat-down. but i actually think i laughed harder at shannon's typo.