Friday, November 24, 2006

Today I'm cross.

My doctor is supposed to have my X-rays today to tell me how my foot is doing, and if I'm allowed to take my cast off yet. I called his office just now. It's in a clinic with lots of other doctors. My doctor is off until week after next, and there's no one there who has access to my X-rays. What the hell is that? So really, I could be allowed to take off my cast right now, but instead I have to wear it for another week and a half at least until he gets around to letting me know the results. That's so dumb. I'm mad. Really really mad. Totally not fair.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I had a similar problem with a multi-doctor doctor's office, and I can promise you that if you phone back and argue enough, someone else can and will look at your xrays. Just be mean, like me.

Laurie said...

Ugh, that's so wrong.

Could you get more x-rays done by a different doctor?

bestsariah said...

I got it all figured out. My RS president works for one of the doctors in my clinic. She said if I call there on Monday and talk to her, she'll go get my X-rays herself and give them to the doctor she works for. He's in my stake presidency. Yay Mormons!

Dainon said...

And the Mormons shall take over the world.

Muahahahahahaha!!

Shannon said...

Mormons think they have sooo much power. Show offs.

Brien said...

I want to know how doctors ever started thinking they could take a vacation. Who do they think they are?!?

Pablo said...

If the world could only understand our power, everyone would be Mormon. That'd be cool, except no more good movies would ever come out.

Laurie said...

I'm all about Mormon networking and bartering! It sure works out nicely, doesn't it?