Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I will lose all my morality.


I had the weirdest night. I could not stop dreaming about oysters. I woke up over and over, and every time I did, I was having another oyster dream. I was eating them (and they were the best thing I had ever eaten in my life), buying them, talking to people about them, and thinking about them. I looked up oysters in a dream dictionary today and it says some wonderful things.
To dream that you are eating oysters indicates sexual urges and gratification. It signifies that you will lose all your senses and morality in the pursuit of low pleasures and indulgences.
To see oysters in your dream symbolizes beauty, humility, wealth, wisdom, and a laid-back atmosphere. To see them also denotes easy circumstances, and many children are promised to you.
To deal in oysters denotes that you will not be over-modest in your mode of winning a sweetheart, or a fortune.
The most negative interpretation is that the oyster represents a well guarded individual; a person who has shut himself off from others.

4 comments:

bestsariah said...

My blog is screwing up on spacing again. I don't care for that at all.

Shannon said...

That baby wish sounds like it's about to be realized.

granolagirl said...

If I eat oysters I could die. You want to kill me, don't you?

Jason Randall said...

I like how you use future tense.