Saturday, December 23, 2006

These people are cuter than you.

My friend Vicky, who babysits my kids, gave me a bunch of pictures she has taken over the last couple of months. Now you all get to see how cute my kids are, and how cute her kid is too. Lucky.

Corina's favourite food has been tomatoes ever since she was a baby. Vicky grows tomatoes right outside her door. That keeps Corina from running away.
Look how much Max loves his sister! And how much his sister loves tomatoes.
And there's Lizzy. She's in my nursery at church, and holy is she smart. And cute. I'm considering kidnapping her.

I believe I'll be getting my very own digital camera quite soon, and then you'll be seeing pictures all the time. Hourly, maybe.

15 comments:

Dainon said...

Awwwwww. Precious.

Shannon said...

I can never get over just how blonde Corina is. Are you sure you didn't adopt her?

Jason Randall said...

Pictures of your kids make me smile. Max and Corina are the cutest things alive.

Happy Christmas Sara, and give hugs to the kids for me.

bestsariah said...

I can't. They're having Christmas with their dad, but thanks for reminding me of just how alone I am this year.

Shannon said...

Where and with whom are you spending Christmas? I hope someone is feeding and spoiling you.

bestsariah said...

Right now I'm webcamming with Corina while she sobs about wanting to come back home. This was her first visit in a long time and she misses me. Other than that, I'm all alone. It's not so bad though. The kids and I had a nice Christmas on Saturday.

Jason Randall said...

I'll have the kids home soon! Gosh!

Shannon said...

I can't imagine being without my kids during holidays. It will never happen... well, until they grow up and have their own lives.

bestsariah said...

Shannon! Happy, supportive words for the lonely woman!

Krispy said...

Are there two of you? I'm a little creeped out.

bestsariah said...

Kristy, I have no idea what you're talking about. But yes, there are.

Shannon said...

Those were happy supportive words. I was trying to say that you are much stronger and braver than I. Go you! :)

bestsariah said...

They're home now, and all is well. I'm SO strong and brave!

Shannon said...

That's great news. Also, your new picture is pretty. When you look at it big, it looks like you are laying down in the backseat of a car. I'm impressed.

bestsariah said...

I'm always lying down in the backseat of a car, Shannon.