Saturday, December 09, 2006

This is normal.

I dreamed I was dating a guy. He's not a real guy. I made him up in my dream. He was gigantic. He probably used to play football when he was younger, but now he's older and kind of fat. We were walking along together, and he scooped me up and carried me. You know the way you carry a little kid on your hip? He carried me like that, and I liked it very much. That's something I want from my husband one day. I want him to carry me like a toddler, and I promise to stay under 115 pounds so he'll be able to do it. I don't care if you think I'm weird, so shut up.

And while we're not on the topic - Corina didn't have a seizure today. Yay!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You're not weird. Just slightly demented.

Krispy said...

You're still having dreams about straddling Jason?

Bethany said...

The dream and the straddling and toddler fantasy... I can understand.

Weighing less than 115 at your height? *THAT* makes you a freak.

And YAY for no seizures!