Saturday, December 30, 2006

A tour of our house.

I'm still trying to get the hang of this camera. Some pictures turned out blurry, like all the ones we took of Corina in her princess bedroom. She hasn't inherited my hatred for colours, so I let her have a purple room. It's very hard on me.
Max loves stuffed dogs more than just about anything. There's hardly room for him in his bed.
For some reason when I changed the size of this picture, it turned us wider. Now we kind of look like midgets with giant heads. I don't care for it much. Anyway, that's my room. It's a bed and nothing else. I gave the kids the bigger rooms and I sleep in what could almost be considered a closet.
There's our living room. There's still Christmas stuff everywhere, which I can't stand. Clutter makes my head hurt.
Max, Corina, and I all have knitting knobbys (knobbies?) now. We're making long yarn ropes. I have no idea what we'll do with them.
There you go. It's like you spent the morning with us. Did you have fun?

No comments: