Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy birthday to me! (And some voodoo.)

We went out for lunch today because I'm old now. Corina can sound out words, so she's very cute with a menu.
A meat lovers calzone for Max. That's man food right there.
I did not order man food.
I had a gigantic hippie sandwich, of which I could only eat half. That means my supper is in the fridge all set for me.
Dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake is my boyfriend. And because Corina told the waitress it was my birthday, she gave me the dessert for free. Yay!

The voodoo session today was kind of more normal. Corina's eighth chakra is upset that she can't have tea time, because her ancestors are English but we're Mormon. (Umm...wow.) That was my favourite part. I also liked the part when she said Corina doesn't need to come back for any more sessions.

The weird part was when my issues started coming into Corina's session. She asked what happened to Corina on a certain date 1½ years ago. Well nothing happened to Corina, but that's when my wedding was called off. She then asked about another issue that's totally mine, and then she excused Corina and did some weird things for me. Apparently I'm healed for now, but I have to go back in three months. I figure I may as well, since it worked so well for Corina. She said I'm closed off from people and relationships. Shocking. (Not really.)

12 comments:

Shannon said...

There were no saliva tricks this time?
How did she heal you? Tell me!

Shannon said...

Oh crap, Happy Birthday. You don't look old, just pretty.

... said...

Happy Birthday!

How's your robot companion gonna compete with that cheesecake?

granolagirl said...

If you come down here I'll do voodoo for free :P
I really should do more voodoo.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! It was just my birthday too, that makes us like- twins!

bestsariah said...

My birthday is actually on Sunday, but we can't go to restaurants and such that day. Local people can come over for cake though if they like. I like.

Max said...

This day was fun. I liked going to The Cheesecake, and I liked that I got cards for doing a magic trick.

Corina said...

Voodoo was funny today. I got to lick another Q-tip and put it in my belly button. Mommy was worried about when I fell down the stairs two years ago, because she's scared I will do it again, so the lady fixed mommy so she won't have worries.

Shannon said...

Witch doctors can fix mom's from worrying??? I need to see one.

Jason Randall said...

Witch doctors are amazing. They cured my AIDS.

Dainon said...

Merry almost birthday, pigeon.

Kipluck aka: BethAnn, Bob, Mayberry said...

Maybe you should do Corina's 8th chakra's temple work so she can quit whining about her stupid tea time and be Mormon WITH you!