Friday, January 19, 2007

I might start having time to sleep.

I just wrote a five page assignment about FAS in 1½ hours. If that doesn't impress you, then you don't know what I was like last semester. Because I'm a perfectionist, a paper like that would have taken me about five hours before. I was completely killing myself so I could get perfect on everything. I've decided this semester to get in fights with myself when I'm being a perfectionist. I'm going to be a greationist instead. I'm also going to invent words. Even if I only get 93% in my classes, that's still a 4.0. I feel so free! I'm never going to be a jerk to myself like that again.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

As long as you aren't a mediocrest or a failurest we will all be proud of yourself. Don't beat yourself up too badly either.

... said...

You get a pat on the back.

And apparently, some good sleep now! Yay!

heatherlynn said...

as a fellow school student i am sooooooooooo with you and (so impressed--1.5 hours! awesome!).

i want a 4.0, too.

greationist.

i'll start using it today.

according to jesse, all we have to do is get 5 publishings in national papers and it's in the dictionary!