Wednesday, February 21, 2007

EEG results.

We're not as exciting as Britney Spears, but this will have to do. Today we got the results of Corina's EEG. We didn't expect it to show anything abnormal, because EEGs usually can't pick up temporal lobe abnormalities. The temporal lobes are too hidden away. Good news is the results were exactly what we expected, so we're right on track. No other bad things are going on in her noggin. We could do an invasive EEG to see what exactly is going on in her temporal lobes, but it's literally invasive. They would put the electrodes INSIDE her brain. No thanks! Still no seizures since December, so we don't need to go crazy with the testing.

It's reading week here, which means no school. The kids and I are having lots of fun together. It's so nice not to have to worry about school for a while.

8 comments:

Jason Randall said...

I'm still recommending an exorcism.

Shannon said...

Tell Corina that I am very happy to hear that she's doing well.
It's ok not to be as exciting as Britney, you're more sane and that's nice too.

granolagirl said...

I'm relieved she still hasn't had any seizures. (go voodoo!) I hope no one wants to be as exciting as Britney, that chick's gonna lose her kids.

Krispy said...

Won't you get in trouble if you're having fun and not reading during reading week?

Dainon said...

I want to see you shave your head, BS, but only if you post photos of the whole ordeal. I guarantee you'd make the headlines ... somewhere.

bestsariah said...

I won't. But I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. I'll post a picture of that.

... said...

We'd rather hear about your family over Britney any day.

And tell Corina we're very happy for her.

heatherlynn said...

good for your and corrina's brain relief. good good.

i like that reading week is actually a vacation. that's the best kind of reading! do you have off school, too?

did you at least *about* shaving your head when you got your haircut?