Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's really winter today.

I took a little homework break today and went tobogganing with the kids. It was Corina's first time. Somehow I have never taken her, and that might mean I'm a bad mom.

After her first run, she was crying and saying, "I don't like it! I don't like it!" I don't think she realized that much snow was going to be flying in her face. She got used to it pretty quickly though.
It is so bright out there today. Even with my sunglasses on I could hardly open my eyes.

Awesome action shot of Max...
See? She likes it.


7 comments:

bestsariah said...

I love how they're making the exact same face as one another in that first picture. So cute.

Shannon said...

You are a mean mom. Isn't tobogganing mandatory in Canada during a child's first winter? I'm glad to see Corina is finally enjoying it. They both look like they are having a great time. You are all so brave for going out in this nasty weather.

Jonathan said...

Fantastic photos... excellent blog too btw - just wandered in here from MyBlogLog... adding you to my feed reader too.

mike said...

It was all rainy yesterday for us, but today it's all springy.

I miss sledding.

... said...

So fun! Snow is so pretty. And so are your kids.

Hailey says, "I liked how Max did a jump. That was so cool."

Jason Randall said...

There's some kids on a blog that look like your kids.

heatherlynn said...

oh my holy snow! man! canada! looks like you guys had fun. lots of cold brrrrrr fun (for real)!