Friday, February 23, 2007

Today we bought Corina some new runners. After trying on about six pairs that weren't good enough, she found the ones she loved. They're exactly like Mommy's, and she couldn't be happier about that. Twins!

A different topic now...
It's not uncommon for people in our complex to be evicted. Eviction notices go up the second week of the month, and they are always taped on that person's front door. Usually we see at least one go up a month. Yesterday, Corina told me there was a note taped to our door. Even though we always pay our rent, it made me feel a little nervous. Inside the envelope, I found this:


"You are evicted. Sorry, Sara."

I love that little girl. She's hilarious.


9 comments:

Bobbie said...

Wow, an eviction note with Barbie! What a great complex. ;)

Krispy said...

Barbie's smile really softens the blow. You should move to Utah now.

Dainon said...

I'd like to adopt that child. Instead, I will marvel at her mind.

Kipluck said...

That eviction note is so cool. My dad is, by profession, a landlord. I am so buying him Barbie stationary now!

brent said...

Is that velcro?

Corina is a genius.

Jason Randall said...

Awesome! I've never been evicted by a cute little girl before.

I once told the kids that the President made a law stating that children under 7 can't have breakfast anymore, so Porter wrote a funny letter to the president to protest. Minus the Barbie, it looked exactly like this.

PS I'm a jerk. :)

heatherlynn said...

yes! and even better--she did it with BARBIE style! she is truly your daughter--awesome!

Shannon said...

Holy crap! That WAS funny!

Sherpa said...

Corina rocks.