Monday, March 26, 2007

Sitting in a tree


Corina was telling me something she hears other kids saying sometimes.

Robbie and Jordan sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First come love,
Then comes marriage,
Then comes the baby in a baby carriage.

Awesome! Stuff from my own childhood. We said it a bunch of times together, and then I taught her some extra parts to it (sucking his thumb, pooing his pants, trying to do the hula dance). I was curious if Corina even knew what she was singing about. I asked her what K-I-S-S-I-N-G spells.
"Ummmm......sex?"

3 comments:

Jason Randall said...

Okay, I recant.

She IS your daughter.

Laura said...

She's stinkin cute.
My little sister still says she got pregnant by holing hands with a boy... I'm not sure how that fits in but there you go...

... said...

So, does she know what sex *is*, or does she just know the word?