Friday, April 13, 2007

Birthday girl.

Corina turned 6 on Tuesday. We had her party today, and invited way too many kids.

This is just some of the kids we invited. A couple of others didn't squish in for the picture. But look how cute they are. A whole bunch of little princesses. (A pride of princesses?)


I love this picture. Princesses eating hotdogs in the backyard.

Now just look at how many presents Corina got from her friends. Isn't that insane? I know I never had friends like that when I was a kid.

I still can't believe she's already 6. Next month Max turns 10. Weird.

(Hey, do any of you know why my profile picture would keep turning into a red x?)

8 comments:

granolagirl said...

No idea about the x, but Corina is adorable, as always. And I need to get friends like hers. "MWF Will be BFF for presents and $$$$."

Sherpa said...

Happy Birthday Corina!!!

Wow, she made a haul!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you could look at the multi-colored presents long enough to get a picture without burning your eyes. I know how you hates them.

bestsariah said...

Identify yourself.

Anonymous said...

Identify yourself!


And tell us what you did with the real bestsariah.

... said...

Tell Corina Happy Birthday from us!

6 year olds are the best!

Laurie said...

I'm so late on this, but I wanted to wish Corina a happy birthday also!! I hope you had a wonderful day; I see you have a lot of people who really love you, pretty girl!

heatherlynn said...

happy bday corina! so much pink! so much royalty!