Friday, May 25, 2007

I am Cyclops


"It's purple, it has a big line right there, and it's all puffed out!"

That was Corina's response when I asked her how my eye looks. We went for a walk tonight, and I saw something weird out of the corner of my eye. It was a bug crawling around on my temple, so I tried to brush it away as I screamed just a little. It didn't want to be brushed away, and instead it tried to escape by crawling into my eye. And then it bit me in the eye. I loved it!

I look awesome. I'd post a picture, but...well...you know.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You'd post a picture but what? It wasn't your camera that you lost was it? Or you just don't want us to see your yucky eyeball?

... said...

"I'd post a picture, but...well...you know."

... you're vain? Ha haaaaaaa.

bestsariah said...

Yes.

And it looks pretty much back to normal today. No more eyeball excitement.

Amy said...

The bug bit your EYEBALL? Did you have nightmares? I think I will, now.

amy said...

That was supposed to appear at least twice more...think your blog is broken, miss...

Shannon said...

Ok one eye, hurry up and post something new. I'm bored over here ya know!