Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm right here, lovers.

Tonight is the LOST season finale. I can't wait. Can't can't. I think I accidently found out everything that is going to happen, and if those things do happen, all of you who don't watch it are going to be jealous of what my eyeballs saw.

I have had a busy week, during which I ate at a lot of restaurants, lost something very important to me that I cannot name on my blog (it's bad news and someone would get sad), got a lovely package of sweeties in the mail, fell through four feet of snow in the mountains and got stuck, drove a car every day, stayed in a hotel that is just for rich people, got about twenty free books, and had dates. Not the fruit. The other kind. Good dates. I had a life this week. I'm all full up.

And LOST is on tonight!

8 comments:

Mary Z. Cox/A Secret Life of Banjo said...

My daughter called on her cell to inform us that she would be watching "lost" tonight at our house on the big screen. :)
It was more of a warning than a request. :)

Shannon said...

I'm glad you are alive. And that you had a good time. Alive AND happy is a good combination.

Kipluck said...

You "lost something very important to me that I cannot name on my blog (it's bad news and someone would get sad)"? Was it... your VIRGINITY?!

bestsariah said...

Charlie is dead. Sara is sad.

Dainon said...

Yeah, but ... how bout them sweeties, eh?

granolagirl said...

Kip and I think alike. :) Whenever anyone says they lost some I think virginity.

Vicky said...

I'm glad you had such a great week!
I'm curious to find out what you lost, if you care to share. Also... I loved the Lost finale!!

Laurie said...

The part where Charlie died was the only part that I saw. I ran out of my office to see what all the hubbub was about when my husband was yelling at the screen. I kept saying, "No way... they can't kill THAT guy. He's like, one of the most famous of the cast members!"

The night before, they had that Jorge guy (what's his name on the show? Hurley?) on Jimmy Kimmel Live. He was hilarious!! By the way, I'm coming around to Jimmy Kimmel (an ex used to watch him on The Man Show *gag*) and so if Sara Silverman loves him, then I guess he's OK. Just... ok. :)