Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Our week with Papa (so far).

My dad flew out here on Saturday to spend a week with us, and we're having lots of fun together. We traveled up to Lake Louise. It's still winter there.

And we spent some time in Banff. We loved the Hot Springs, but I'm not showing pictures of that here. I'm half naked in those pictures. It's sick.


This is Horseshoe Canyon. It's pretty much a dinosaur park, and it's so awesome. The pictures can't come close to showing how cool it is.

This is the lake at the corner of my street. That was quite an adventure...walking all that way.

And we went to Drumheller to see the dinosaur museum. This is the something or other garden there, where Corina and I played LOST together. I was Sawyer and she was Kate, as usual. I believe I was asking her to marry me when this picture was taken.

It has been so fun having my dad out here. It'll suck on Saturday when he has to go back home.

5 comments:

chartie said...

Have I ever told you how much I enjoy your blog? If not, I'm telling you now. Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom!

Laurie said...

Your family is so beautiful. You included.

heatherlynn said...

sara lady--these photo's of you guys are super.

... said...

I agree! I love your family. I'm so happy you get to spend time with your papa. :)

bestsariah said...

Thank you thank you. And I posted more. More for you to love.