Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A blog entry about Crocs, to prove I'm a nerd.

I love Crocs. I know that's not cool for adults, but it's very cool for six-year-olds. That means I'm very young and hip, really. Crocs used to be huge and clunky looking, but now they have a new style called Mary Janes. Look how cute they are!
Corina has a pair in that soft pink, and today she got a black pair with jeweled Jibbits in them. I have a gold pair, and today I got black. We are awesome. They feel so amazing (like walking on babies!) that it actually makes them look cuter and cuter to me the longer I wear them. It's kind of like when you go on a date with an ugly guy, but he's so nice and funny that he gets better looking as time goes on. Crocs are an ugly, funny man who always gets the girl. That's what I figured out.

Today we picked up some Crocs Butter. After a while, the Crocs start to look kind of dusty and faded. We tried the Butter in the store with our old Crocs, and it's amazing. They look like we just bought them today. They're all shiny and new-like.
Crocs also came out with some tiny little ballerina flats called Primas. I wanted them so very badly. Unfortunately, they fit all weird and fall off at the back like flip flops. So sad.

20 comments:

... said...

We had a family friend of ours raving about these a coupla weeks ago. She worked a fireworks stand all day in the heat and she said her feet didn't sweat once. Not once! She went on and on and on.

I'ma have to try me some or something.

Kipluck said...

Wait.

You have to BUTTER these plastic shoes?!

Sherpa said...

I've seen them online for less than 20....I'm still scared to try them.

bestsariah said...

Don't be scared, but don't get the ballet flats or the sandals. They aren't very comfortable. The normal big ones and the Mary Janes are perfect.

Laurie said...

My aunt wears them nonstop. She's an RN at a local hospital and is on her feet constantly. Now I know why she likes them so much... she's walking on babies!

Bobbie said...

I love mine, and my brother used to wear them non stop till one day he went to put on a pair of his favorite tennis shoes and they were really tight. Come to find out his feet had widened to adjust to the croc's. SO WEIRD!

Jason Randall said...

My mother in law wears them. The oversized plastic makes me wonder if they'll let me be like Jebus and walk on water.

Jason Randall said...

I too like crocs - I too wrote a blog about them yesterday.

Shannon said...

Whenever I see them in the store I can't help but to cringe. They are hideous. I'm not sure that walking on babies is appealing to me, not one bit. However your analogy about the ugly boyfriend FINALLY makes me understand why people wear them. Maybe I'll join all the other homos and try a pair on.
But is it just me, because those mary janes look just as big and ugly to me as the others?!

bestsariah said...

They're not the same. I put my normal black Croc on one foot and my new black Mary Jane on the other to compare, and they are so very different. You'll see.

Nerdspouse said...

I may convert to the croc way of life. I LOVED the walking on babies quote..and I've dated my share..and possibly someone else's..of ugly funny guys.

Jason Randall said...

*re-reads the blog*

wait... I'M a croc?

Sheesh.

Dainon said...

I'd rather go barefoot. Or at least flipflopped. But croc's are a croc. Like Jason.

Shannon said...

I'm waiting for the picture. Hurry up.

bestsariah said...

What picture?

Shannon said...

"They're not the same. I put my normal black Croc on one foot and my new black Mary Jane on the other to compare, and they are so very different. You'll see."

I read that and assumed you were going ro show me. Or I just imagined that you actually wrote such a thing. I'm not sure which.

bestsariah said...

I meant you'll see when you go buy some. I assumed all of you would.

... said...

I assumed you would have found something else to post about by now, and update your blog.

Shannon said...

Just take a picture and save me the embarassment of trying a pair on!

Nicole said...

Too bad you don't get a commission from CROC for all this advertising you're doing!! HaHa. I love CROCS for kids. They are easy to put on, and you can wear socks or no socks. Doesn't matter. Except his feet get dirty in the sand and he has tanned circle dots on his feet.