Monday, July 16, 2007

This is 11:00 pm.

Last night I babysat the kids who live next door, while their dad took their mom back to Calgary for yet another week of chemotherapy and radiation. (Sad.) That's a six hour trip for him. It has been so very hot here, and we couldn't handle it in the house. It's an oven. It started cooling off outside, so we went out and read stories together. Corina and their littlest boy both fell asleep on the concrete steps. Wouldn't you think that would be kind of uncomfortable? They didn't seem to mind. Awfully cute.


And that is a clear shot of the black Mary Jane Crocs.

Nothing else is going on. I'm waiting for my policeman to call me, which supposedly he will be doing tomorrow morning. I still don't know what's going on with the crazy lady.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh that diapered little bum!! My heart just broke into a million pieces.

Daisy Paige said...

How long did you leave them sleeping on the concrete?

Shannon said...

They're still out there. Surrounded by crows.

bestsariah said...

Exactly the right amount of time.

bestsariah said...

We posted at the exact same minute, Shannon. Isn't that twice we've done that now?

Shannon said...

That is twice. And I have babies at the same time as your sister. Things are starting to get creepy between us.

Laurie said...

Secret lovers...

Jason Randall said...

did the PoPo call back regarding crazy lady?

bestsariah said...

I have to wait for him to be off his holidays. Soon, I think.

Shannon said...

What did ever happen with la policia and the crazy lady?