Friday, July 06, 2007

This is why people try to run me over.

I got a phone call today from a super friend (Superfriend) who is concerned about my weight. He thinks I'm too skinny and he wanted to know about my eating habits. He's a nice fella to care, but really...I eat a lot. A LOT. I love food. (He's also nice to talk to me about it rather than try to run me over because of it.)

So then this afternoon the kids and I played outside in the sprinkler, and we took tons of pictures as usual. Hmm...maybe a few extra pounds wouldn't hurt me. My bones are bursting through. I'm going to go eat a meatloaf now.


8 comments:

Jason Randall said...

I will sponsor you for the price of a cup of coffee a day.

Dainon said...

Ha! Best comment ever.

Laurie said...

Now that says something about your self-confidence to be able to post pictures of yourself in a bikini! (I wouldn't do it no matter what I weighed or looked like.) You're a brave woman, and officially my hero!

bestsariah said...

Yep...I showed everyone I have no boobies. It didn't seem as bad to post the picture because you can't see my face, although you all still know it's me. Now I am trying to put on some weight, but it doesn't ever work. I just lose a little more weight each year. Soon I'll probably die.

CWE said...

You should come live with me, Sara. I am an EXPERT at packing on the pounds.

Krispy said...

My name is Shauna and I'm here to plump *clap* you up.

Shannon said...

Just get knocked up again. That will fix that belly of yours for a few months.

Nicole said...

If you tan, people really won't be able to see you!!!