Friday, August 10, 2007

Corina's hair too!

This morning Corina was feeling a little left out. She said, "Max has bangs now, and mommy is going to have bangs...I want bangs too!" I wasn't quite ready to give her bangs, but I did give her a haircut. I cut about three inches off, but then I also gave her what I called almost-bangs around her face. She is SO proud of the almost-bangs. She ran outside to show all her friends, and carried a clump of her hair with her as proof, in case they couldn't tell just by looking at her.

The face she's making in this picture - that's how she looks when she is so happy she is just about to burst. Such pretty hair she has.


5 comments:

Laurie said...

That's her length AFTER a haircut? Good gravy!! Sure is pretty, though.

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up!

bestsariah said...

Yep, she was just about sitting on her hair before we cut it.

Who is that anonymous person?

Dainon said...

anonymous posted on my blog about big boobs, remember?

... said...

Very pretty, Corina. :)