Monday, August 20, 2007

Just a fun summer day...

Hayden was angry with us today. Attack of the big baby!


This is the best group shot I've ever seen. Heads! Heads everywhere! This is Vicky and her kids, Lizzy and Hayden. Vicky is cruelly moving to the south side. She's even taking her kids with her. (And my babysitter, and my piano teacher, and my free tomatoes...)

We've been bowling every week this summer. Today we thought we should pose with the red ball. We will miss the red ball so much when school starts back in two weeks.




So yeah, that's mostly it. I'm going to make some spaghetti.

5 comments:

Dainon said...

Whaddya know? The bangs are still rather becoming of you. You make that ball look goooood.

Sherpa said...

I love the big baby pix. And the bowling pix of course too.

... said...

Hey! We had spaghetti last night, too!

Anonymous said...

With fall just around the corner & school starting, I thought this Fall Swap might be fun: http://funakifam.blogspot.com/2007/08/favorite-things-for-fall-swap.html

Krispy said...

That big baby is so cute. I want one like that.