Monday, August 13, 2007

Max is cooler than me.

I got Max his back-to-school shoes today. They're DC's, which are apparently very awesome. They're skate shoes. Here is a picture of him looking like a freaking teenager, with his board shorts, skate shoes, some kind of cool skateboarder kid shirt, shaggy hair, scowl on his face...

What the heck happened to my tiny little Max? He seems to have aged five years in the past six months.

Here's my tiny little Corina. At least one of my kids is still a baby.

5 comments:

Sherpa said...

Wow. He does look like a teenager.

Dainon said...

How old is "little" Max?

bestsariah said...

He turned ten in May.

... said...

Isn't it crazy how they get so big??

Today, I finally developed a couple of funsaver cameras and a random roll of film from forever ago.

Hailey was 3 years old. I about died when I saw how beensy she was!

Your kids are sure growing into lovely little grownups.

Martin said...

Max is looking very cute in his back to school shoes.

I would have gone for it, if I would seen this shoes before.

I just purchased
shoes
from shoedeals4u.com for my kid, how looks exactly the same.