Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Time to morph

Corina and I had a little fun on the computer today. We found this site called morphthing.com, and it is so cool. You can morph yourself with anyone else. Here is a picture of Corina morphed with me. I love it! Now I know what it would be like to have a daughter who actually looks like me.
This is me with Kate Beckinsale. We're gorgeous!
Liv Tyler and me...
And since I'm always told I look like Famke Janssen, here we are...
This is Corina and Evangeline Lilly, aka Kate from Lost. Beautiful. Corina sure likes this one.
This is Sawyer from Lost, and me. Together we look like my brothers. It's creepy.
Corina and Yoda.
And the most amazing picture...Corina with Jon Stewart. I almost peed my pants.


6 comments:

CWE said...

That is AWESOME. I need to morph. A lot.

Kipluck said...

Corina and You just looks like an age progression... I bet she will look SO much like you when she grows up (lucky for her)

bestsariah said...

I was thinking that too. She'll probably look like a blonde version of me.

Sherpa said...

Corina and Jon Stewart is just awesome.

... said...

Oh, man. Those are fantastic! I'm gonna have to try.

Katz said...

that last one is awesome! i'm gonna have to try that.