Saturday, August 11, 2007

Well, I had a lovely day today. You want to hear about it? Good!

This morning I went to the clothing exchange at the stake centre, and I got a little bit of free stuff for the kids. (They're not here this weekend, if you wondered.) After that, I came home to read for a while, watched some Jon Stewart online, and then had a Hot Pocket, Dainon. Actually, it was a Lean Stuffs, but same thing. I took the bus downtown, but I took the long bus so I could read. I like to read on the bus because I'm a loser. Downtown, I got clothes for Max, work clothes for me, and a cellphone. A cellphone! Do you know me? If you do, you'll know I don't even know how to use a cellphone. I kind of really needed one for this fall so the kids could get in touch with me, so there you go. I have a cellphone. I'm almost a robot.

I'm a robot with new hair. Ta da!

If you don't like it, don't tell me, because there's not much I can do about it now. But if you do like it, please tell me. That would be great. I also got it coloured darker brown to get a bit of the red out, but I haven't washed it yet, so it will be a bit lighter by Monday.

And my good deed for the day is this: Girls who read my blog, you need to go buy some Cover Girl TruShine lipstick. I've never loved a lipstick like I love this one. It feels so good, and it's all sheer and glossy and pretty. Blushberry Shine is my favourite so far.

13 comments:

Dainon said...

Delicious! (Your new hair, not the Hot Pocket.)

bestsariah said...

Thank you for the compliment and for the promptness with which it was delivered. Five dollars for you!

Jeff said...

Sexy new do!

CWE said...

"and then had a Hot Pocket, Dainon"

Is that what you're calling him now? "Hot Pocket"? Cute! I like it.

CWE said...

Oh... and I also like your hair.

... said...

I hope your neighbor doesn't try to run you over for looking so hot.

Krispy said...

Maybe you should have had two Hot Pockets, Dainon. (do we have to write ",Dainon" after "Hot Pocket" now?)

Your new hair is very pretty. Something about it makes me want to tousle your bangs.

Laurie said...

I LOVE the new bangs... they soften your face and look ultra feminine.

Shannon said...

I already wrote that I love your new hair on facebook so I'm not going to tell you again.
I am wondering if you won the lottery recently though because you guys sure have been doing some cool stuff and buying lots of new toys. You're a recent millionaire, aren't you!?! Your hair gives it away.

bestsariah said...

Well, I got Max's clothes at Catholic Charities, and mine at Suzy Shier. In other words...yes, I'm rich.

Kipluck said...

VERY cute hair and welcome to the 90's with your phone.

Daisy Paige said...

Your hair looks fantastic! If I had the energy to do my hair every day, I'd get a stylish cut, too.

Is that Blushberry Shine you're wearing in your photograph? The tint is perfect!

bestsariah said...

It is Blushberry Shine! I love it so much.