Friday, August 31, 2007

We're Block Parents!

I think this is a Canadian thing, so here you go, my American friends. (You click that dark writing. It's a link, okay?) We are officially Block Parents now, which means I am officially not a bad guy. The record checks and strip search prove it. I am making my community safer! My mom was a Block Parent when we were kids, and I totally remember random kids coming to our door bugging her for stuff. Now the random kids get to bug me. So fun!

This is the sign that goes in our front window when I am available to help children who are being murdered and such.

That's a scary Block Parent right there.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Even just the sign scared me as a child. I think there was one time I used one though. Maybe.
Congrats on joining the scary peoples' club.

Kipluck said...

WOW! Like a McGruff House!!!!

bestsariah said...

Yeah, that's what Dave (Provoboy) said, too. I had never heard of a McGruff House before.

Shannon said...

I just had a thought. How safe would little children feel around you if they knew you were a target for being run over with cars?

Shannon said...

with = by

Krispy said...

Corina looks 20 in that picture. Is she wearing makeup?

Krispy said...

Oh, and congratulations. I'm coming to your house the next time I'm lost, frightened or in distress. Just so you know.

bestsariah said...

She's not allowed to wear makeup. She's only six! She just has that beautiful skin adults wish they had.