Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney Spears

Sometimes I worry about her as if I'm her mom. I was kind of rooting for her last night. I wanted her to redeem herself. I saw a short clip of her rehearsal, and it actually looked okay. But then the actual performance...holy crap. She was completely stoned. She just wandered around the stage and forgot to even lipsynch half the time. And the outfit - well, it's not like she's obese or anything, but maybe it's a little soon after the babies to be so nudie. I worry she'll be dead soon. What a mess!

5 comments:

Dainon said...

Someone's gotta follow in Anna Nicole Smith's footsteps, right?

Yeah, I watched it. For the most part, I was just really bored, but, then again ... so was she. Comparing this to her past performances is absurd. At least she used to try.

CWE said...

What was last night?

Dainon said...

Video Music Awards (MTV).

Sherpa said...

This morning when I heard she performed and didn't bail...I thought to myself, "well, at least she showed up."

Laurie said...

For those who haven't seen it yet, you can view her performance by clicking here.

She's probably really good at sex, though.

Wait... if that's her definition of a "performance", I hereby rescind my last statement.