Monday, September 10, 2007

Corina's tooth came out! (Finally...)

Corina got off the school bus today with a mouthful of blood and shouted, "One of the connectors broke!" Very exciting! Here is her "before" picture.

This is the "during" picture. She was very brave. (I love pulling out teeth!)

And the "after" picture. I can't believe my tiny little girl is already losing her teeth. Time goes by way too quickly.
Well at least today went better than when Max lost his first tooth. I pulled the tooth out easily because it was just dangling, and he and Corina were absolutely terrified when they saw it in my hand. Good times.

8 comments:

Sherpa said...

Okay, that picture of the two crying is pretty much awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree, the crying picture is, oh so wrongly, somewhere between hilarious & horribly sad.
Way to go Corina for being SO brave this time around!

Laurie said...

AWWW! That last one is the most charming picture ever!

Yay, Corina! Another big milestone this week!

bestsariah said...

I never get tired of looking at that last picture. They aren't just crying; they are absolutely terrified. And all because they saw the tooth in my hand. So cute.

bestsariah said...

I really want to know who the anonymous person is.

Dainon said...

I just have to imagine what was going through their minds as you went to grab your camera to capture that crying Kodak moment. Hilarious? Yes.

bestsariah said...

I was pulling out the tooth with one hand while taking a picture with the other. That picture is about two seconds after the tooth came out. I think they both didn't understand that it would actually come OUT. Like...not be in his mouth anymore, and then be in my hand. That's what happens when you're the oldest kid, I suppose. First time around for such things.

Sherpa said...

I really hope one of the two becomes a dentist...just so you can tell their friends this story forever and ever.