Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dick and Daniele

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I watch Big Brother. It was summer holidays and I had lots of free time. So sue me! (Please don't.)

Anyway, there were two people on that show who I grew to actually hate. I pretend to hate lots of people, but I don't truly hate anyone except Dick and Daniele, the disgusting father-daughter team. Dick is like a white trashier version of Tommy Lee. Think about that for a second. Be horrified. He threatened to rape the corpse of a female housemate on the show. That was one of his milder days. And Daniele is the most self-absorbed, whiniest witch ever. "You don't understaaaaaaaaaaand how haaaaaaaaaard it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis....this suuuuuuuuuuuuucks..."

And then tonight Zach messed up, and Dick and Daniele made it to the final two. It shouldn't bother me so much, but it does. You don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand how much it buuuuuuuuuuuuugs meeeeeeeeeeeee!

HATE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! I HATE them too!
I think a crucial mistake was Eric (thanks to america's vote) getting Jessica to keep Amber up on the block & vote her out VS using the POV to take someone off the block & put Danielle up & vote her out of the house.

Shannon said...

I concur. America is/was stupid.

Sara, I'm right there with you in your loathing of those two. "It sucks" that either of them has to win. I swear if I heard Danielle say "it sucks" one more time I was going to shoot myself, or her. The funny part of it all is how her dad will soon see that she's only been nice to him for the money. She's the greediest person ever. Faking a reconciliation to make money is low. She's pathetic. And I'm pathetic for actually caring, but I can live with that.

Brien said...

I didn't know you were a Big Brother fan! I've become slightly addicted this summer, I think. At first, I was impressed to see that Dick was pretty straight forward...that lasted about 7 minutes. Now I hate him. But I hate Daniele more.

Shannon said...

Did you watch tonight? I like how Danielle FINALLY said something about the money. "How are you going to do that with only 50 thousand?" She's so greedy. I hate Dick and I hate her, but I hope he wins, (since there is no other choice other than them to both die before the winner is picked) and I hope he doesn't give her a cent. Not one. I bet he'd give her half though. Dumb. She only loves her dad when it advances her in the game. Sad.

bestsariah said...

I half-watched. They were bragging about the horrible things they did, and...they're going to win a bunch of money for it. Yuck. I hate it.

Shannon said...

Yeah... it suuuuucks. *cringe*