Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm on a homework break.

I don't know what this says about my school year, but I already don't care about any of this stuff. I'm sitting here doing assignments about why Terry has an inability to reverse operations, explaining Sarah's information processing problems and the reason Brent's response was either conditioned or unconditioned, analyzing Sandy's motivation, and then wondering why so many of the people I'm reading about have names from my own family...but I just want to go outside or do something silly and useless! Maybe starting back to class is just freaking me out after a really fun summer. Playing with my kids is so much more enjoyable than doing homework.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Um, so who's the old guy with a pipe? Is it Jung?

bestsariah said...

Piaget. My boyfriend.

Kipluck said...

Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe...