Saturday, September 15, 2007

Meet The Teacher Night. (My kids are great.)

Bragging.

On Meet The Teacher Night, the grade 5 leadership kids put on a skit for us. Max was playing a new kid at the school, which was the starring role. Woo hoo! I was quite impressed with his acting. No, really. It was impressive. He didn't just read his lines in that halting I'm...reading...my...lines kind of way kids often do. He acted.

Corina is doing so well in grade one. Her teacher said she is going to need lots of challenge work, because she is way beyond the grade one work. Good brain on that little girl. Also, she said Corina is very well-behaved, polite, and mature. And it's true. She pretty much never misbehaves. What perfect children I have. I love 'em.

3 comments:

Pablo said...

If you're not lying about your kids, then they really are pretty freaking awesome. IF....

Laurie said...

First I just have to say that after all a mother goes through to bring a child into the world, it is our *prerogative* to brag about them!

Second, your kids are so awesome. It is no surprise at all to be reading this news. I mean, they say "pardon?" instead of "what?". I have yet to meet ONE other child who does that. Those are some well-raised kidlets.

bestsariah said...

All the things I say are true.