Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Memories!

My Auntie Sue put a bunch of old pictures up on Facebook, and I stole them all. I had never seen most of those pictures before, so seeing them today brought back a ton of memories. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were all so little, but then when I look at these pictures, the memories are almost like a dream. I can't quite grasp them anymore.

So anyway, here are a bunch of my dream-like memories for you. (And for me. Well, almost completely for me.)

This is Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's. That's Katie and me, and Auntie Carol and Uncle Norm.
Dana, me and Uncle Phil, having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's.
This is Katie and me, and I don't have any idea where we are. Apparently we're outside somewhere.
Halloween at Grandma and Grandpa's. I think everyone dressed up as a "punk" at least once in the 80's.
I think this one is so cute. That's Krista and Grandpa dancing at Auntie Sue's wedding.
My adorable Grandma. She was always so funny.
That's Grandma, Auntie Sue, Dana in an awesome outfit, and baby me. I love my mom's red curtains. (Drapes, as she called them.)
My Nana and me, and the red curtains. (This one is from my dad. My dad is from my Nana.)
My mom (in red), her sisters Sue and Carol, Grandma, and Uncle Jim. I wonder why Grandpa didn't get in the picture.
Wasn't that fun? Yes...yes it was.

5 comments:

Dainon. said...

Spiderweb Kid rules ... mostly because Ernie isn't wearing a Jack 'o Lantern codpiece, which is what it looks like. Otherwise, Ernie would totally come out on top.

Punks are okay, too.

Sherpa said...

Krista is wearing jellies! Sweet pictures....and I can definitely see the resemblance between you and your two kids. Even Corrina. ;)

bestsariah said...

Spiderweb Kid is Jake. Ernie is Katie. Both very awesome costumes, I agree.

Krispy said...

I didn't even notice the other costumes. I was distracted by the feather duster on your head.

DebraPants said...

I ♥ the Halloween costumes!