Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just like her brother.

Max was teasing me a little tonight. He said, "Some episodes of Sarah Silverman are kind of boring..."

I grabbed him by the back of his neck and said, "Watch your mouth!" (Good family fun.)

He yelled, "That's my pressure point!"

I let go and said, "I don't know what that means, but it scared me!"

Corina then piped up with, "Mommy, some episodes of Sarah Silverman are kind of boring", and then she cringed, with a big smile on her face. She didn't want to be left out of the fun.

I grabbed her neck and told her to watch her mouth, and she yelled out, "Ouch...peer pressure!"

Boy she's cute and funny.

PS...she has bronchitis now, just like her brother.

5 comments:

Dainon. said...

I love that little bronchitis-ridden girl. She's one of the funniest girls I almost hardly know.

CWE said...

Your kids are awesome.

RealFruitBeverage said...

You know Max is right, "Some episodes of Sarah Silverman are kind of boring. . . "

Sara said...

Except Max knows funny and was only kidding...

Kipluck said...

Peer pressure. Hee hee hee! NICE.