Monday, October 08, 2007

Second tooth lost

Corina had a goal this time around.

"Mommy, when my wiggly tooth comes out, I'm not going to use any kleenex. I'm going to let my mouth fill up with blood!"

Look at that. She set a goal, and she achieved. Good girl!

The Max story is that he seems to be doing MUCH better. He's outside right now getting some fresh air. Yesterday I was excited that he got off the couch, and today he's all the way out the door. His cough is still terrible, but he is definitely getting better. Yay!

6 comments:

granolagirl said...

That's disgusting, but cool at the same time.

Sherpa said...

That's pretty awesome. Funny kid.

Daisy Paige said...

Corina's pic is a bit creepy with that big smile surrounding all that blood, but congrats to both of your kids!

Kipluck said...

Now, THAT is a goal.

Shannon said...

Ewwww. That's so gross. It's hilarious how happy it makes her though.

Laurie said...

Oooh wee! It reminds me of the time Dainon posted that pic of his bloody head. I like people who delight in their own blood. They're so NOT faint of heart.