Saturday, October 06, 2007

Take it sleazy, Beasey.

He's not actually dying, but he sure looks like he is. I think maybe, possibly...tonight he's doing a little bit better. I hope. Even if he's not, I'm making Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and he's going to at least pretend to eat it.

The great news around here is that I got season one of The Sarah Silverman Program. Sick kids means lots of tv, and we've watched all the episodes a couple of times. Corina even made fake cookies and taped candies to them so we could have a "Cookie Party" while we watched the Cookie Party episode. Max liked it when Sarah said she wouldn't miss Cookie Party even if she was in a coma with double pneumonia. Or namoana.

1 comment:

vicky said...

Poor Max! I've been thinking about you guys all weekend, not in a creepy way. If there is anything I can do just let me know. I can't wait to set up a time to get together. Well, I guess I'll wait till Max isn't so sick, so sad.