Last night we took Max to the walk-in clinic. Poor little guy has bronchitis. He sounds like a man who has been smoking for 50 years when he coughs.
When we were done at the walk-in, we went across the street to Tim Hortons (Corina's T'importance) for some sandwiches and donuts. Max and I had chicken salad, and Corina had ham and swiss. Poisonous ham and swiss.
In the middle of the night she woke up and puked 11 times. ELEVEN times. We basically slept for like ten minutes at a time and then she was up again getting sick. It was horrible. She's already feeling better, other than being tired and weak. Tim Hortons poisoned her. I think that was pretty rude.