Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just a sexy little alien mark

Two weeks ago I had many suction cup type things attached to me at the sleep clinic, which all came off early the next morning. Some of them left red marks for the rest of the day. One of them was really special though. It left a red mark that has lasted two weeks so far. See?

I think it's permanent! I also think that picture is weird and it's kind of hard to tell exactly which part of my body that is. Maybe this should be a contest, in which Sherpa gives a prize to the person who guesses correctly.

12 comments:

Dainon. said...

Ribs?

Anonymous said...

part way down on your right side below your armpit

Anonymous said...

oops, I meant left side. duh!

... said...

I'm sorry, but I thought this was a picture of Max at first glance.

Shannon said...

I can almost see you boobie!

Sherpa said...

Wait.....

brent said...

Ha ha. I concurred with Bethany's assessment at first, but then I saw the subtle hint of mammary, and then I knew it was Sara.

But the title don't lie...those aliens know sexy.

granolagirl said...

I see London, I see France, I see part of your boobie!

Sara said...

Subtle hints of mammary is all I have.

But don't you think it's weird that the mark won't go away?

Laura said...

Years and years ago I stuck a sucky cup to my hand and still have a mark from it. It looks like a very faint birthmark. It's too light take a picture of or I'd show you. Yup.

Sara said...

Years and years? I don't like that.

Jason Randall said...

You could tell people it's your third nipple.