Monday, November 12, 2007

What's in like in New York City?

Max challenged me to a singing contest tonight. He said he bets he knows more of the words to Hey There Delilah than I do. I don't really know the song, but that doesn't stop me from telling him I can beat him. Corina taped our contest for us.

I guess I have to admit...Max lost. Haha Max!

It was kind of neat the way my sister Krista started laughing through my face at the end there. Seriously...we have the exact same laugh? I had no idea.

Sweet dancing, Max. You make me proud.

6 comments:

Dainon. said...

Best line is obviously Cor's again: "Max, I can't see your butt."

BeQui said...

Hey! I found you! This was a beautiful example of how all families should be.

Sara said...

Hey, you found me! And there we are. Nice to see your typed words again.

Brien said...

I was hoping Corina would make good on her promise and make you take your clothes off. But then, I might be the only one....

Krispy said...

That video makes me want to run you over with my car. (I mean it was very cute.)

CarrieAnne said...

We dance the same. Also we both ROCK at singing along when we don't know the words. SWEET!!