Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Concert

The kids had their Christmas concert tonight. I taped them each doing their favourite song. Corina like the song about underwear the best. She isn't too into the singing though. It was past her bedtime.

Max didn't get into his song until about 45 seconds in, and then he did an awesome job. The way he's dancing around makes me laugh and laugh. He's a funny kid. (He's one of the boys in blue at the back...the one on the left.)

video video

The reason he did so well is I told him I'd take him to dinner at the Red Dog Diner tomorrow if he sang and danced for this song. He's earning his meal.

7 comments:

Nikkala said...

This brings back memories of having to watch Chris's high school show choir performances. Except he was in high school. No wonder you had to bribe Max with dinner-- he's just too cool for school!

deidra said...

Apparently my sister used my computer but didn't log out. That was me.

wdwbobbie said...

I love it when he bob's his head back and forth and his hair goes crazy!

Sara said...

Me too!

Shannon said...

The hair flopping is fantastic.
The thing I love most about precious gems like that video are the fact that people in the audience who have no clue about your deal with Max are probably completely in awe. They were probably thinking one of two things. Either, wow that boys is enthusiastic, or that he's lost his mind. Personally, I think either one is awesome. Yay for Max.

Sara said...

Ha! I like that.

Simmons Family said...

Max should be in a hair commercial. His hair is so full of bounce. It swayed beautifully.

Good job, you guys! (Especially Corina, as it was past her bedtime and she didn't need a bribe to sing. ;)