Thursday, December 13, 2007

I don't care what the old man represents!

One of the courses I was registered in for next semester is Children's Literature. I would have to analyze children's books and write essays about them, and then I would have to kill myself, because I hate that kind of crap.

Today I dropped that course and registered in something much more awesome. I'm taking Child Psychopathology! I will be examining the origins and symptoms of emotional and behavioural difficulties, and also looking at causes, symptoms, and treatments of organic, social/emotional, developmental, & learning disorders to help me understand the dynamics of mental illness.

That course is so much more relevant to my career, and so much less suicide-provoking. It will probably be a lot of work though. That's the only part I'm nervous about.

No comments: