Saturday, January 26, 2008

Probably not much of a surprise

I stole this from Laura, because it's neat. I think this test just called me a bitch.

Take this test!
Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.
I've been told my whole life that I am intimidating. I've never known what it is about me that intimidates people, but it turns out it's these elegant evening gowns I'm always wearing. Always.
Do I demand perfection? Fine. I do. Do I do whatever it takes to achieve my goals? I suppose. But if I let you ride in my gleaming limousine, will you forgive me? OF COURSE YOU WILL. (I'm not going to let you ride. I was just wondering.)

Actually, you know what I've been doing the last few years? I've been tempering my demanding side with a little softness, and THE INTERNET is correct; it hasn't killed me. Some people have even noticed - both that I'm softening, and that I've not been killed.

9 comments:

Laura said...

We really aren't the same person. Which is fine. You don't intimidate me... anymore.
It's funny how the wee lady looks like you. You should tie your hair back more often.

CWE said...

Mine sounds way boring in comparison. Apparently, I'm a brown. Credible, stable... blah blah blah. My therapist would disagree.

Sara said...

Well I don't think you're boring at all. (I've been talking to your therapist.)

Anonymous said...

I bet a little more tempering wouldn't kill you ...

Sara said...

RUDE!

Shannon said...

Your neighbour who hates skinny people might kill you.

Sara said...

That is a true story.

granolagirl said...

That test sucks. It said I'm brown like CWE(though I do like planning things out) and my husband, Lieutenant Antisocial, was Orange: confident and extroverted.

Sara said...

Well did you guys lie for all your answers?