Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Kids on the Block, I love you. Get back together. Go on tour. I will go to all your concerts. Thank you.

This is what is now on nkotb.com. First it was just a little teaser thing, with an old fashioned tv and old pictures of New Kids, and it was all fuzzy. And then it switched to a flat screen tv, a video using old concert footage, and a new song! That site used to belong to a fan, but she was asked to give it back to the group a bit ago. True.

Okay, I have every New Kids cd there is, including ones that were only released in Japan, and I've never heard this song before. And the part that says, "To see me standing so close to the door" is Donnie! I think they recorded some new songs. I AM DYING!

8 comments:

Sara said...

I'm not sure what is wrong with me, but I'm crying while I watch this video. Over and over. I can't stop watching it. I feel like I'm fourteen again. So many feelings! It's been a long time since I didn't feel dead inside.

Jillian said...

It really was a simpler, happier time.

When was that pic of you and Donnie taken? It looks like it was when he was filming Ransom.

Sara said...

That picture is from Thursday, February 23, 1995. It is at his house in Boston. Ransom came out in November of '96, so this is totally the Ransom Donnie, although we're not on set or anything. Of course. They didn't film it at his house.

Sara said...

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/29/do-three-new-kids-a-reunion-make/

New songs! NEW SONGS!

theqcontinuing said...

So I have a pin about 5 inches across with a picture of Jonathan Knight on it. Thanks for the tip on acid spit! I go to the dentist in a month and I'll have them check.

Jillian said...

Either way you slice it, that makes you pretty cool! At his house or on the set, neither are bad places to be.

I only thought that it might be on the movie set because that beenie/sweatshirt/jacket combo looks exactlly like the one from the scene where he gets shot on the 4 wheeler.

But true confession- I've always enjoyed Marky Mark more than Donnie...even though he has a third nipple.

Shannon said...

Sara you're awesome.
I wish my cousin Davin was still alive, he was the hugest straight NKOTB fan. I remember even back in like 99 he'd be playing their cd's in his car. One day we were sitting on the couch watching jeopardy and he got on the phone and started whispering. I started listening hard and heard him ask if some nkotb cd was in. He then paid me to go buy it for him so he didn't feel like a homo. You and him and would have made a great stalking team, Sara.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...you went to his house? What did you do? ... walk up to the door, knock & say is Donnie here? or just wait until he got home & how did you know he'd even be there? I think I need to know the whole story