Monday, January 14, 2008

Very shallow.

Well, so-and-so gave me a gift card for the mall for Christmas, and I used it at American Eagle. I got an outfit for half price. (I love Boxing Day sales!) I am way happier about my outfit than anyone should ever be. It's kind of wrong to get so excited about clothes. And to dream about the clothes. They just feel so good and look so good.

Here's my new sweater.
And these are called tuxedo pants. Words cannot express how much I love the back of them. Do you see that the pants look like a heart? DO YOU??? Adorable.

(If you're wondering where my waist is in that picture, so am I.)

12 comments:

Jillian said...

That is for sure a teacher sweater!

Shannon said...

I just realized how awesome it is that you posted that picture of your bum. Your students are totally going to google you and check out your behind.

Sara said...

Meh, they can see it every day at school. I'm an old lady. They don't care.

Jillian said...

Are they elementary kids or older....you'd be surprised at what kids notice, if not slightly disturbed.

Sara said...

Elementary this semester. Grade three.

Jillian said...

Ahhh so they're not pervy yet. Hopefully.

Jason Randall said...

It's a good teacher sweater. It holds your apples.

Shannon said...

Either you're lying or you are avoiding the truth. My sister is teaching 4th grade and all the kids have crushes on her. They notice everything. Teachers' bums included.

Jason Randall said...

I remember thinking that stuff when I was in 4th grade, but I think it's because she was hot, and my third grade teacher was 60, short, and angry.

Jillian said...

I'm a little OCD about stuff on the floor of my classroom, especially pens and pencils. This one time I, as I was wandering around, I saw that this one kids pencil was always on the floor. I picked it up, probably about 17 thousand times. I'm so helpful and kind of oblivious.

The next day this little girl came in during lunch to tell me that people were talking about my boobs on the internet. Pervy kids! It wasn't even like I was wearing a super low cut shirt, I had my garments on. That boy and I didn't make eye contact for the rest of the year.

Sara said...

Well, at least I don't have to worry about any kids talking about my boobs...

Jillian said...

Lesson number one.....never under estimate children.